Updates on Government Relief Initiatives – June 24, 2020
Over the past several months, the Federal Government has updated many of its relief provisions for businesses and individuals.
Our link below provides updates to the following programs:
- Payment and Filing Deadline Deferrals
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
- Updates to Canada Emergency Business Account (CERB)
- Support for Small Business
- Support for Seniors
- Home Office Expenses for Employee
Link to Updates on Government Relief Initiatives – June 24 2020
Please note our office has reopened with a rotating staff schedule to ensure we can keep our staff and clients safe with social distancing and enhanced cleaning measures.
If you have questions regarding the programs outlined above, please feel free to contact our office at 905 891 5339.