2022 PERSONAL INCOME TAX RETURN INFORMATION
We have compiled a number of resources for you to review as you begin to prepare your documents for your 2022 Personal Income Tax Return:
- 2022 Personal Tax Checklist
- 2022 Personal Tax Changes and Reminders
- Canada federal income tax rates for 2022 Tax year
- December year end tax planning tips
Also a reminder of important dates:
- The 2022 RRSP contribution deadline for it to be deductible for the 2022 tax year is Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
- Personal taxes are due by Monday, May 1, 2023.
- The 2022 personal income tax filing deadline is Monday, May 1, 2023.
- If you or your spouse are self-employed, your filing deadline is Thursday, June 15, 2023.
The information provided in our 2022 Personal Tax Checklist will help you to assemble and organize your 2022 personal tax records and information slips.
Once you have compiled your information, you can load them directly into the client portal, and our staff will begin to assemble your return. We will continue leveraging our secure client management software with individual Client Portals to facilitate the exchange of documents and provide DocuSign capability. Please note the CRA requires DocuSign for all digital signatures for security reasons. Contact our team (email@example.com Or 905 891 5339) if you have not yet set up your client portal. Each individual family member will require their own portal for digital signatures.
If you wish to drop off your documents a reminder that our new office location is 4308 Village Centre Court Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1S2. We are open for our regular office hours.
Please contact our office at 905 891 5339 if you have any questions.