Update of Government Support Programs and Upcoming Deadlines – January 2021
Happy New Year Everyone! We hope you have had a peaceful and relaxing holiday. As we look forward to a new year, we would like to connect with you on the ongoing Federal and Provincial support programs, and their upcoming deadlines.
The Federal Government budget is anticipated to be announced in March. We will provide a summary of the budget once it is released. There have been speculations that the capital gains inclusion rate may change. This could result in increased taxes on future capital gains. Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions to start pre-planning for the Federal Budget.
The following support programs are covered in our attached January 2021 Newsletter:
- Ontario Small Business Support Grant
- Ontario’s Main Street Relief Grant (PPE support)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- TWSE (Form PD27)
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA – $60k loan)
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)